Monday, March 5, 2012

Decision Making

Today we will discuss decisions and decision-making. All of us make many decisions everyday. Since I woke up this morning, I have made numerous decisions; turning off the alarm and getting out of bed, what to eat for breakfast, what to wear to school, which route I would drive to school. , etc. Later on, I will list my decisions in categories. Prior to that, you will give an account of all the decisions that you make in one day. Create a blog post titled: Decisions I Make In A Day and use a conversational tone to tell us about all the decision-making you participate in throughout a regular day (school day).

Afterwards, go to the following Google Doc link (Decision Making) to then categorize your decisions on a pre-made chart. I have already listed my decisions so please follow my example.

No comments:

Post a Comment